• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What receiver do you want the panthers to draft?

GoobyPls

His lack of blocking skills may not make him appealing to our staff...but he's damn explosive.  

He's not just explosive. Like everyone's over this OSU guy because he's explosive, and yeah, he is, but Diggs is an overall good WR. Runs good routes, really solid hands, good size. Blocking can be tought. This guy can be as good as Cobb or Antonio Brown

I'm surprised people aren't liking Tony Lippett.  6'3, great hands, gets open with great route movement, fights for the ball like some LSU receivers that came out last year, fast (not quite a burner though).  

He reminds me of a faster Jordan Matthews

Nelson Agholor really is the dude, but people will look for ways to dismiss him because he's from USC. He checks all the boxes for a WR that's a compliment to KB.

1. Route Running?

One of the best in the class

2. Explosive?

Before he was the #1 and subject to all the damn Bubble Screens that still plague USC's Offense, averaged 18 and 16.5 yards per reception his first two years.

3. Returner?

18 yards per punt return and 17.5 per kick return in 2013 with two touchdowns.

Biggest question is hands, and it's not a question of his hands being bad, it's focus drops when he's not part of the Offense. Once he gets rolling he's really hard to slow down.

">

Nelson Agholor really is the dude, but people will look for ways to dismiss him because he's from USC. He checks all the boxes for a WR that's a compliment to KB.

1. Route Running?

One of the best in the class

2. Explosive?

Before he was the #1 and subject to all the damn Bubble Screens that still plague USC's Offense, averaged 18 and 16.5 yards per reception his first two years. 

3. Returner?

18 yards per punt return and 17.5 per kick return in 2013 with two touchdowns. 

Biggest question is hands, and it's not a question of his hands being bad, it's focus drops when he's not part of the Offense. Once he gets rolling he's really hard to slow down.

">

" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

I'm assuming you mean in relation to off field issues??? Because JJ is a CB. Still doesn't make much sense, as probably close to 25% of draftees have maturity questions. It's like saying random fat man= Chris Christie

As far as off the field issues, and how it affects their stock. JJ would have been a lock for a top 15 pick without the off the field stuff, same with this guy.

i agree with you. Nelson, Devin Smith, and Rashad Greene are my top 3 guys to be in a panther uni next season. hopefully draft breakdown will do some of his cut ups soon. 

Draft Breakdown has really let me down this year. I've had to rely on Noon Kick to go back and watch guys. 

I would love for us to sign Duron Carter. I don't know if he will turn out to be anything special but he is 6'5 and has potential so basically it would be like getting a top WR without spending a draft pick.

Then we could draft a safety if available. If not then go with tackle, double down if the talent is available. Then in the 3rd or 4th rounds we should try to get a WR or RB. I would prefer us drafting a speedy WR that could return punts. That would be my best draft scenario for me.

Archived