• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What receiver do you want the panthers to draft?

GoobyPls

Greene is most definitely a sleeper. Any team that grab him in the second or third will have a steal. He might move up after the combine. He is most definitely a day 1 starter.

Many scouts think he may move down after the combine. He isn't all that big of a guy. Really thin and only about 6'0. Also some curious to see if he runs faster than about a 4.48. Great route runner and pass catcher, will be a great slot WR in the league. Reminds me a lot of Proehl

Many scouts think he may move down after the combine. He isn't all that big of a guy. Really thin and only about 6'0. Also some curious to see if he runs faster than about a 4.48. Great route runner and pass catcher, will be a great slot WR in the league. Reminds me a lot of Proehl

I wonder what he will run at the combine. He does show great burst when in the open field, and appears to be a 4.4 guy. He is also known to have a good vertical which means he is explosive. he does win going vertical as well.

Nelson Agholor really is the dude, but people will look for ways to dismiss him because he's from USC. He checks all the boxes for a WR that's a compliment to KB.

1. Route Running?

One of the best in the class

2. Explosive?

Before he was the #1 and subject to all the damn Bubble Screens that still plague USC's Offense, averaged 18 and 16.5 yards per reception his first two years. 

3. Returner?

18 yards per punt return and 17.5 per kick return in 2013 with two touchdowns. 

Biggest question is hands, and it's not a question of his hands being bad, it's focus drops when he's not part of the Offense. Once he gets rolling he's really hard to slow down.

I'm sad to say I don't know that much about this years prospects but I do hope we don't fall for the #2 receiver stereotype. I want another WR with WR1 capabilities. Marshall/Alshon Jeffrey in CHI.....Jones/White in ATL.....even Tampa now has Jackson/Evans. I want WR1a and WR1b type receivers so Cam can finally have passing options past Olsen/Benjamin. No disrespect to Philly but another big KB type receiver would make our offense a lot more dangerous, especially when Olsen stays in to pass protect.

Archived