• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What receiver do you want the panthers to draft?

GoobyPls

IMO that is Greene. very good route runner, pretty good hands. He really was the #1 on that team, even when KB was there.

Before we drafted KB I watched some scouting videos on him from the bleacher report app and I kept seeing this kid constantly catch the ball and get ypc while KB blocked and the guy was Greene from FSU. I believe he could be drafted anywhere from the 3rd to the 5th round.

I also keep hearing how deep this draft is at WR but I don't know if it will be as deep as this seasons was. I have a feeling we will draft a WR and OT to help Cam and I feel we need to draft a OT in the first 2 round but we could find a good WR in the 3rd round if needed.

Before we drafted KB I watched some scouting videos on him from the bleacher report app and I kept seeing this kid constantly catch the ball and get ypc while KB blocked and the guy was Greene from FSU. I believe he could be drafted anywhere from the 3rd to the 5th round.

I also keep hearing how deep this draft is at WR but I don't know if it will be as deep as this seasons was. I have a feeling we will draft a WR and OT to help Cam and I feel we need to draft a OT in the first 2 round but we could find a good WR in the 3rd round if needed.

I'll be shocked if Greene makes it past the 2nd round. He is an all around WR. He he has what it takes to be a top WR. His only knock is his size. IF anyone has seen his games, that shouldnt matter.

DGB has a lot of potential, and he could flourish in the league. but i cannot see the panthers drafting him, but i think he should be considered. give him the Dez treatment, and force him to be great. Jerry Jones catches a lot of hate, and should. but he did a great job with helping Dez be the player he is now.

with that said, re-watching Rashad Greene, and he is a damn good WR. he is probably on the panthers radar. does everything well, from route running, stemming his routes, releasing inside or out based on his route. has good burst/ acceleration. tries to catch with his hands, but does protect himself when going over the middle. wins in the slot and outside. very good prospect. will compete next week at the senior bowl.

Watching the videos, I like Jaelon Strong. He looks like a Jordan Matthews. Faster vertical than his 40 lets on, doesnt go down on contact and fights for the ball.

All highlights look ok, but you have to look for the contested catches and tight window catches.

DGB has a lot of potential, and he could flourish in the league. but i cannot see the panthers drafting him, but i think he should be considered. give him the Dez treatment, and force him to be great. Jerry Jones catches a lot of hate, and should. but he did a great job with helping Dez be the player he is now.

with that said, re-watching Rashad Greene, and he is a damn good WR. he is probably on the panthers radar. does everything well, from route running, stemming his routes, releasing inside or out based on his route. has good burst/ acceleration. tries to catch with his hands, but does protect himself when going over the middle. wins in the slot and outside. very good prospect. will compete next week at the senior bowl.

Most of all and idk if you can say this, but he can return punts

Archived