• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What receiver do you want the panthers to draft?

GoobyPls

fug speed and measurables... I want the best route runner in the draft. We need guys who can get some fuging separation so Cam isn't throwing into a tight window on 95% of his passes. 

Same.  I hope we find an all-around type.  Sure, good size+speed combo but rather excels because of his route tree and being able to extend and fight for the ball.  

Devin smith.

Do not want Dorsett, yes the kid has speed. But at Steve smith height and as bad if not worse hands than lafail. Pass..... It says something when the Dolphins fans down here in Miami wouldn't want them to draft him above the 7th round

What?

Everyone wants Dorsett, people down here are still saying I told you so about Allen Hurns

fug speed and measurables... I want the best route runner in the draft. We need guys who can get some fuging separation so Cam isn't throwing into a tight window on 95% of his passes. 

IMO that is Greene. very good route runner, pretty good hands. He really was the #1 on that team, even when KB was there.

IMO that is Greene. very good route runner, pretty good hands. He really was the #1 on that team, even when KB was there.

One thing I like about green is being able to get YAC, which is a big need. He's a weapon that can take it to the house from anywhere on the field. Plus is clutch under pressure.

Archived