• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Explain the Duron Carter hype to me please

Jeremy Igo

I'd like to express how much I LOATHE highlight reels. For a few reasons...

1. Horrendous music selection

2. Way too over-produced? Slo-mo. Check. Quick cuts on the beat. Check.

3. If it's a WRs reel, you never see the receiver until just before he catches the ball. Any half-brained fan who wants a good evaluation of the player would like to see him on the release, how he works to get open and even a few plays where the ball isn't coming to or he's not the first read.

That being said, if anyone needs a highlight reel done, I've got a pretty good idea of what you need.

I'd like to express how much I LOATHE highlight reels. For a few reasons...

1. Horrendous music selection

2. Way too over-produced? Slo-mo. Check. Quick cuts on the beat. Check.

3. If it's a WRs reel, you never see the receiver until just before he catches the ball. Any half-brained fan who wants a good evaluation of the player would like to see him on the release, how he works to get open and even a few plays where the ball isn't coming to or he's not the first read.

That being said, if anyone needs a highlight reel done, I've got a pretty good idea of what you need.

SCP needs a highlight reel. He will be forwarding pictures of his top 10...uh...productions.

6'5" 209lbs

Has speed 

He's a KR and PR 

Play making ability 

Having Chris Carter at TC wouldn't hurt.

We'd basically have an improved Brenton Bersin with a hell of a lot more upside. Don't know why that's hard to see. Could also be a Stephen Hill thing though. It's well worth the risk IMO. 

For cheap, why not? 23 is still super young and he can't be that big of a cancer if he led his high school team to back to back state titles in Florida for St Thomas. He was a high school All American the same year as Bryce Brown. Everyone wrote off Brown as well but he has shown tools at the NFL level. A kid can learn/grow a lot in a few years at that age.

Archived