• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Duron Carter had dinner with Rivera and Gettleman lastnight.

PanthersUnited

Seven pages of thread for Duron Carter? Kill me

People can't get excited about a young prospect? Yall act like he's only getting attention because his dad is a HOFer. If that's the case why isn't Nate Montana and Jerry Rice Jr. getting NFL tryouts after their failed attempts? The kid has talent and if he signs here at the very least he'll be our KR/PR (which we desperately need). 

I really liked him when he played with Atlanta. Wouldn't hurt to have him as the 4th/3rd QB in the preseason

With all the teams that he's tried out for I think we're the best fit.

1. Panthers- After Benjamin there's pretty much an open competition for #2 WR and you get to play with Cam.

2. Colts- Playing with Luck but you'll probably only get limited playiing time if any at all with all the weapons he has

3. Vikings- You have a young QB in Bridgewater but you're also in the rotation at WR

4a. Tampa Bay- Also a young QB to learn behind but we'll probably play in the slot

4b. Chiefs- Not really exciting but you're in the rotation.

4c. Browns- Again not really exciting but you're in the rotation

Patterson basically flamed out last year in Minnesota. Charles Johnson(??) ended up being the number 1 guy by the end of the year so they're in need for starter more than a rotational guy. Carter could play there right away as easily as he could here. I hope we get him in the end.

Patterson basically flamed out last year in Minnesota. Charles Johnson(??) ended up being the number 1 guy by the end of the year so they're in need for starter more than a rotational guy. Carter could play there right away as easily as he could here. I hope we get him in the end.

True I'm just thinking about Jennings plus they're not gonna give up on Patterson yet.

Plus we have the advatage in Cam Newton > Teddy Bridgewater. 

All very good points...I hope it works out. I'd love to see Cam with multiple threats in the passing game next season.

True I'm just thinking about Jennings plus they're not gonna give up on Patterson yet.

Plus we have the advatage in Cam Newton > Teddy Bridgewater.

Were also the better team going forward

Archived