• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Duron Carter had dinner with Rivera and Gettleman lastnight.

PanthersUnited

The point that matters is the kid has great potential. He a very big,fast, and strong WR that has the potential to make the big play. In my opinion base off looking at our WR corp we need the help and he is definitely a upgrade over Bersin and Cotchery. Give him a nice team friendly 1 yr or 2 yr deal around 300,000 and if it doesn't work we can easily cut him.

Do you really think Gettleman will pass up an opportunity for dinner?

He could do that without wooing a prospect. . Who you think paid for the meal at probably a nice restaurant. .

Gettelmen seem like he could get a couple of pies and watch game tape and be happy..

Update on Carter:

Ben Goessling ‏ @ GoesslingESPN 5m 5 minutes ago

Sounds like Duron Carter is all done with workouts after visit with # Browns. He's got several offers; # Vikings aren't high bidder right now.

Cleveland, Minnesota, or Carolina for a South Florida boy?

Per Aaron Wilson, former ECU QB Dominique Davis also got a tryout.

I really liked him when he played with Atlanta. Wouldn't hurt to have him as the 4th/3rd QB in the preseason

Cleveland, Minnesota, or Carolina for a South Florida boy?

With all the teams that he's tried out for I think we're the best fit.

1. Panthers- After Benjamin there's pretty much an open competition for #2 WR and you get to play with Cam.

2. Colts- Playing with Luck but you'll probably only get limited playiing time if any at all with all the weapons he has

3. Vikings- You have a young QB in Bridgewater but you're also in the rotation at WR 

4a. Tampa Bay- Also a young QB to learn behind but we'll probably play in the slot

4b. Chiefs- Not really exciting but you're in the rotation.

4c. Browns- Again not really exciting but you're in the rotation  

Archived