• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So what FAs are Tiffanys and what FAs are Target?

PanthersUnited

I wonder how much Nick Fairley will command on the open market?

Last time Cam was on one side of the ball and Fairley on the other on the same team, they produced some pretty good success.  ;)

I think we are all set at DT and Fairley doesn't strike me as a Gettleman kind of guy.  He has elite talent, but questionable work ethic. 

I think THIS could be the year we pick Nicks up, he wasn't great in Indy but here he'd get more chances.  If we want to gamble, I bet Mike Wallace (if cut) could be had for an OK price since he has some bagage, but the dude can fly and burned us when we played him.

I'd like to sign a WR with speed and also draft one in the first.  Get an LT in FA, then continue to work on depth in draft and mid/lower teir signings.

I think too many people are assuming Cobb won't re-sign with GB.  Sure they've got Davante and Jordy but he adds a huge dimension to the team.  

I think he stays but even if he leaves, he's not coming here.  Less Cobb talk.  

I think too many people are assuming Cobb won't re-sign with GB.  Sure they've got Davante and Jordy but he adds a huge dimension to the team.  

I think he stays but even if he leaves, he's not coming here.  Less Cobb talk.  

I'm not sure what the Cobb attraction is, aside from his return ability.  He's tiny, like Philly.  I know he's probably a better receiver, as of right now, but he's not an outside guy like we're in real need of.

On a side note, does anyone think the dollar store comment was slightly disrespectful? A friend brought up to me that potential free agents hear those kinds of things and that can affect their willingness to come play here. I'm not sure I agree because I think those kinds of players realize that they are indeed bargain bin players, but I thought it was an interesting perspective.

Archived