• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So what FAs are Tiffanys and what FAs are Target?

PanthersUnited

Also I've read several Seahawks fans on various websites that commented on gettlemans dollar store comments.

Pretty much said that if we were going for dollar store signings with our defense and offense than the league should be on notice if we sign mid level to slightly above free agents. Some calling us a sleeper super bowl pick

Free Agents are going to use Gettleman for leverage and go elsewhere.

I will be shocked if an impact free agent signs with Gettleman.

I do expect to sign the likes of Jermaine Kearse, Adrian Clayborn, and Ryan Clark.

Why would you think people don't want to play here for a team that's been to the playoffs twice in a row and have a roster that has all the potential for skill players to come in and shine (Benjamin/Philly)?

Also I've read several Seahawks fans on various websites that commented on gettlemans dollar store comments.

Pretty much said that if we were going for dollar store signings with our defense and offense than the league should be on notice if we sign mid level to slightly above free agents. Some calling us a sleeper super bowl pick

I'd rather people were writing us off but this shows people outside of Panther fans are recognizing the talent evaluation abilities of Gman. 

WR: Eddie Royal + Dwayne Harris (returner)

OT: Doug Free

DT: Terrance Knighton

I would be pumped if we landed Knighton. I don't care too much for eddie royal but I don't disagree that he is the caliber of WR that we'd be targeting. Maclin is the WR that i'd want but he is probably a bit pricey.  Denarious Moore maybe?

Who is a reasonable upgrade at SS?

I'm not a proponent of spending big on free agents, especially WRs because they rarely work out given the money you pay.  I think we will lock up a good LT in free agency because you can't rely on the draft to get a starter at our draft position. 

I'd love to see Dwayne Harris because he would instantly fix our return game, but I don't think he has the speed we are looking for.  I suspect Dave will get a real fast WR that can also return punts.  Cobb would be perfect, but I don't think we have the money nor would I suggest paying it. 

Archived