• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So what FAs are Tiffanys and what FAs are Target?

PanthersUnited

BTW, new here. Great community here. So Gettleman said we will be upgrading shopping for FAs from the dollar store and set our sights higher. He was asked if that means Nordstrom, Gman replied and said he doesn't shop so he's not familiar with Nordstrom but then said for sure not Tiffany's.

So with that being vague, anyone have any thoughts?! I'm guessing guys like Torrey Smith are more Target while a guy like Cobb would be Tiffanys?! Who do you guys think is reasonable expectations we could get?

Tiffany guys are the ones like Cobb/King Dunlap that people will undoubtedly be clamoring for this year.

The Target/Wal-Mart guys for me, are actually greatly represented by what we lost last year...the LaFells/Ginns/and Mike Mitchells of the world. 

Naww. Tiffany guys are Dez Bryant, Demaryius Thomas, JPP, etc. if they hit FA. Cobb/Dunlap are guys we actually could possibly get. 

Anybody thinking we have a chance at Cobb is fooling themselves.  He's going to get a huge contract.

Depends how the market goes. There's a legit possibility he signs for around $6-8M/year which we could potentially afford if we really wanted him. I don't think it's likely we even want him, but to say he's out of reach is pretty unreasonable.

Archived