• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sounds like Bell is gone....

Jeremy Igo

He said its important not to be emotional in the process of evaluating players... Why do I feel like a fan favorite who embodies the mantra of "Keep Pounding" may not be safe?

Who are you talking about? Thomas Davis?

If anything, I think his contract will be restructured. Don't think he gets cut, he still has the all-important "speed" element.

Who are you talking about? Thomas Davis?

If anything, I think his contract will be restructured. Don't think he gets cut, he still has the all-important "speed" element.

Thats very true.  And I certainly hope he leaves on his terms when hes ready.  An extension/restructure would be nice but he is 32.  And has a cap hit of 7 mil.  

Have to think with the extension he'd get some guaranteed money.  Does Dave really want to offer a guaranteed contract to a 32 year old LB with 3 ACL tears...  

Thats where my fear comes from.  Its all business to Dave.  Hurney would have given him a key to the city by now and rightfully so but this is DG's team now.

Gettleman: “Byron showed flashes. It’s about consistency. I’d give him a little bit of the benefit of the doubt. It was his first year playing there. But I think we’ve shown that if a player shows up that we think is going to make us better, we’re going to go get him.”

Archived