• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Press Conferences Streaming Live at 11....

Jeremy Igo

Rivera is focused on reviewing what the #Panthers did the last six games.

Rivera reiterates that he doesn't expect changes to coaching staff, even on special teams where team was near bottom of league.

Looking at last 6 games but also looking at why things happened first 12 games - not anticipating staff changes on special teams

Ron Rivera defending special teams coach. I didn't notice it get better

Rivera said he's heard from no other team outside the Jets interested in defensive coordinator Sean McDermott.

#Panthers RR is adamant that special teams play improved when players got healthy. 5 key ST guys were hurt after week 6...hampered ST

RR - special teams were missing key personnel after week 4 and got better last 6 weeks as players returned

Rivera said key contributors on special teams were out with injuries. Rivera wants certain players who play solely on special teams in '15.

Rivera said February is going to be a big month in terms of Panthers/Hardy. His court date is Feb. 9

Rivera on Hardy: February's going to be a big month. You guys know how I feel about him.

Rivera talking about learning and growing as a coach. Refers to media calling him "Reluctant Ron" after first ATL game

Rivera says he won't get into hypotheticals where Hardy is concerned, i.e. guilt or innocence.

Rivera is wrapped, Dave Gettleman coming in next.

"We have to improve this teams Speed." (thumps table with fist)

I'm hoping you get a speedster in the draft and go after Randall Cobb. Or Denarius Moore, screw it. 

Not picking on you but it only took 15 minutes into our first offseason presser for the name Denarius Moore to pop up!  

New record!

he sounds like he is fighting for his job to the media

Seems like he is a bit nervous.  Like he's presenting his case... for something.  His answers to some of these questions aren't helping him very much.

Makes me wonder how that meeting with Gettleman went.

Archived