• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Press Conferences Streaming Live at 11....

Jeremy Igo

this fuger is tooting his own horn about the last 6 games and he says we need to just ignore the first half of the season. umm no.  you cant do that.

He basically said if you look at the 3-8-1 he should be fired, but if you look at the end it looks pretty good.

Well the problem with that is the end of the season didn't look as great as he might think...

Embarrassing loss in Minnesota.

Buccs? CRAP

Browns? CRAP

I am a little surprised that we won so convincingly in ATL and in NO, but at the end of the day both teams are CRAP.

Cardinals and Lindley? CRAP

Seattle... didn't go as well as we all hoped.

This makes my ears hurt.

Rivera says #Panthers took a step back after 2013. Didn't expect it to be as crazy as it was.

Rivera: "We had a feeling 2014 was going to be hard. But it set us up to be in a good position. We took another step."

Rivera said he felt 2014 was going to be hard due to salary cap ramifications.

"We had a feeling 2014 was going to be hard," Rivera said, but many unexpected obstacles also crept up. But Panthers came out of it better.

Rivera on offseason: “I think if we can take a big step, we can put ourselves in a position to win a Super Bowl.”

"I think we're close," Rivera says. "But we've got to make good decisions."

Rivera admits #Panthers took a step back early in 2014 & they knew they’d have to. Yup, last offseason was more than just 2014.

Rivera says consistency is big key with Cam. "Him wanting to do it, we have no concerns about that."

Archived