• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Press Conferences Streaming Live at 11....

Jeremy Igo

Rivera says the team that played the last six weeks has a chance to grow.

The schedule also got 100 times easier in December. Worth noting.

Rivera: Gave OC Mike Shula credit for improvement in offense late in the season. Says it shows what team can become offensively.

Rivera: If you only look at the first 12 games, a lot of us should be thrown out on our ear.

Rivera: "It's about examining what we do and how we do it." Said it's about looking at how coaches and players can get better.

#Panthers RR: last year was different...16 different players became part of this years team. 3-8-1 didn't look very attractive.

#Panthers RR: everything getting evaluated. "Everything I've done is getting evaluated." I've done it for coaches, players...I'm not done

Rivera focusing on the Panthers' strong finish. Looking at how and why it happened. "It's not by accident."

Rivera - didn't expect salary cap issues to be as brutal as it was

Rivera noncommittal on Bell's future at left tackle. Said they'll evaluate tomorrow.

#Panthers RR: why did OL come together? Why did DBs play that way? Questions will be answered in evals

Rivera not giving any specific answers regarding personnel, ie Byron Bell.

This is a whole lotta nothing

Rivera mentioning improving team speed again.

I think he'll be back RT @CampbellJD: It seems Rivera is giving himself wiggle room to rid himself of Shula, what say you @BobbyRosinski?

#Panthers RR: more optimistic about going forward than last off season. "We came from nowhere."

Rivera says he’s excited about next year even more than last year at this point.

Rivera says more optimistic going into this offseason than last: I got off the airplane (from Seattle) excited.

Rivera has repeatedly mentioned all the turnover from last season's 12-4 team.

talking with hurney yesterday, ron implied the special teams issues were not coaching, but were about personnel shifts to cover the injuries on defense. basically guys that were shifted to ST were not ready for learning new positions. 

SOUNDS LIKE POOR COACHING TO ME (Richard Rodgers)

Archived