• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Press Conferences Streaming Live at 11....

Jeremy Igo

Do you think Gettlemen was rude?  What do you think the players he picked up last season will think being called Dollar Store pickups.  I hope getty just didnt fug up.

I'm sure they already know.  He low balled most of them and was likely honest about why.  

The glaring comment about adding speed makes me think he's talking about Harper.  Harper and the WRs.

bye felicia

Got me to thinking too.

He talks like it is not important with Benwikere--("He is not running fawties in his undaweah".)  However, there were places where it showed.

SS and #2 WR.

RB is also a possibility. 

Honestly I think he gets a DT instead. Look how bad we were at getting pressure missing Star, and 2 of our DTs are UDFA

I agree, but he mentioned having more $$ for free agency, and that he only has 11 UFAs.  If you look at that list, there are not many he will attempt to re-sign.  I think he drafts a DT , and signs a decent DT in free agency. 

He just made 2 comments that made me think DE--"You know how I love pass rushers...."  and he mentioned that the draft was deep at T, WR, and DE. 

I also think it is decent at DT.

OT. WR, DT, DE, RB, SS, CB, etc. (somebody with PR skills preferred)

Archived