• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Press Conferences Streaming Live at 11....

Jeremy Igo

Rivera is the kinda guy who runs a restaurant and all of the employees love working for him and they are popular because everyone's happy with their service. Then hired this cook named Mike Shula who can't make a good dish to save his life. Ron won't let him go even as the restaurant is failing because he's mr nice guy owner. Ron thinks it's the ingredients so he gets more expensive ones, Ron thinks it's the equipment so he gets more expensive equipment. Eventually Ron is bankrupt and the foods still bad because all along it was Shula.

The way I look at it, this is how our offseason is gonna go.

- If there is an affordable WR or LT in free agency that allows us to upgrade, and we can get him without breaking the bank, Getts is going after him.

- Whichever of those two we can't get in FA as positively long-term solutions, we're taking in round 1.

- Expect a 2nd or 3rd round safety to compliment Boston deep.

- Expect a 2nd or 3rd round DE, assuming one with value is there.

- We're going to go for depth on the OL late, unless a WR with a lot of speed is there.

That's what I'm expecting anyway. Seemed pretty clear to me. Deangelo is gone most likely. Expect Cotchery to be gone as well as Bersin. We're going to look to improve the WR corps a lot I think. Gettleman knows our WRs are below average except for Philly and KB. Those two are our future. Philly will be amazing in the slot if only we can get a burner with good hands to go opposite of KB.

Like Voth just said, Gettleman doesn't lie up there. I believe it is up to Ron and if that's the case then everyone will be back

No, I don't believe he lies either.  That doesn't mean he won't say something influential.  He did say, "Ron makes the final decision,"  That could mean, after they discuss it  :cool:

It seems you have to "read between the lines" of what he actually gives you in these pressers. 

Archived