• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Press Conferences Streaming Live at 11....

Jeremy Igo

Gettleman specifies that staff decisions belong to Rivera, "I can make suggestions," he says.

Gettleman: Ron and I have grown together. We're tied together, and I have complete confidence in him and ability to coach, motivate players.

Gettleman: These guys play for Ron.

Gettleman: "Ron's December record is mashugana"

Gettleman: "These guys play for Ron. He connects with them. I'm really pleased with that."

And that's it for Gettleman. Welcome to the official start of the #Panthers offseason.

Where is the accountability in this organization? We have been terrible in the red zone for 2 straight years and everyone sees the abysmal play calling with their own eyes week after week. ST play was horrendous all year. We wasted the performance of a championship caliber defense while these coaches are "growing". I hate this BS cowherdly management.

guys/gals gotta say if you didn't get a chance to watch it, I would recommend watching Gettleman's interview at the minimum. He didn't directly say anything, but I left it feeling very positive about our team's future. 

Archived