• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Press Conferences Streaming Live at 11....

Jeremy Igo

Gettleman said that doesn't necessarily mean the Panthers will pay big money to one player.

Gettleman said his philosophy is still to build around the offensive and defensive line.

#Panthers DG: look a team that get deep: they run the ball, stop the run, and can rush the passer.

#Panthers DG: Byron showed flashes, it's about consistency. Was his first year playing there. If we see a guy that could make us better...

Gettleman on LT: "Byron (Bell) showed flashes. ... If a player shows up that we think will make us better we will go get him."

Gettleman: Byron (Bell) showed flashes. It's about consistency. I give him the benefit of the doubt b/c it was his first yr there (at LT).

Dave makes one of his only mentions of free agency when talking about left tackle

#Panthers DG: "nobody is getting a free pass."

#Panthers DG: "anybody who doesn't step back and think about decisions you made, you're not gonna get better."

Gettleman following up on Dollar Store comment. "We're not going to Tiffanys, I can tell you that''

Gettleman: “I don’t shop, so where’s Nordstroms on the scale? I’ll tell you what, we’re not shopping at Tiffany’s.”

Gettleman says DeAngelo Williams is a "pro's pro" who had a tough season. Says he finished the season like a man.

Gettleman said he has to talk to DeAngelo Williams before making any decision there. #Panthers

Steve Reed @SteveReedAP

Gettleman on Steve Smith: "I'm thrilled for Steve and I'm thrilled for us. ... I don't regret the decision. I think it's a win-win."

On Steve Smith decision, Gettleman thinks it was a win-win for all parties involved. Happy for Steve and happy with Panthers' new WR talent.

Archived