• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ohio State Offensive Line

Jeremy Igo

Whoa, let's not get carried away, here.

(kidding) :D

Hey, I'm a UNC homer at all times. With the Panthers, Hurricanes, Hornets, and Checkers, I tend to stay a little objective at least. With UNC, it's hard to see anything other than us being a few pieces from greatness (even when we'd struggle to stop a state championship high school team right now).

Hey, I'm a UNC homer at all times. With the Panthers, Hurricanes, Hornets, and Checkers, I tend to stay a little objective at least. With UNC, it's hard to see anything other than us being a few pieces from greatness (even when we'd struggle to stop a state championship high school team right now).

I have no dog in the UNC/Duke/NC State/East Carolina/Whomever fight, but I have friends from all the various fanbases, all of whom I tweak when I have the chance.

the myth of the slow big ten is done.  the top of the big 10 is fast, strong, and fuging good.  I wouldn't want to play Michigan State right now, either, and Wisconsin is better than their record.  Michigan is only going to get better, too.

This is not Jim Tressel's Big 10.

that myth is still there. OSU is getting some big time players from across the country now, that they where not receiving at one point. their 2 best players are from St.Louis and Florida. Meyer has his stamp on this team, and is a very successful coach. MSU is very physical, but do not have the speed as some teams. they do have several decent athletes, but not as much as OSU. Michigan will start back getting some athletes now Harbaugh is back. 

Wisconsin is still big and slow. but they will maul you in the run game. their best athlete declared this year.

I had a feeling that this would be a subject on here today.  That was some great o-line play on Ohio State's part.  My wife was like "wow, 15 is really good."  I told her he was good, but look at the holes those guys are opening up for him.  Very impressive.

that myth is still there. OSU is getting some big time players from across the country now, that they where not receiving at one point. their 2 best players are from St.Louis and Florida. Meyer has his stamp on this team, and is a very successful coach. MSU is very physical, but do not have the speed as some teams. they do have several decent athletes, but not as much as OSU. Michigan will start back getting some athletes now Harbaugh is back.

Wisconsin is still big and slow. but they will maul you in the run game. their best athlete declared this year.

No conference is all that top to bottom. Wisconsin isn't as fast as MSU or OSU yet but they are getting there, and beat a plenty fast team in bowl season.

The way MSU played Baylor there is no doubt they can hang with speed.

Neither of them are at OSU level right now but then again Noone is right now, as we saw tonight.

Archived