• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ohio State Offensive Line

Jeremy Igo

When drafting someone on the OL...get me a big, ugly, corn-fed mother fuger from a Big Ten school. 

You know I always knew what Corn Fed meant. I understood the meaning... 

At least I thought I did till I spent a week in Iowa...

Holy poo those people are Big. And I mean People the women are bigger than most men back in NC.

You know I always knew what Corn Fed meant. I understood the meaning... 

At least I thought I did till I spent a week in Iowa...

Holy poo those people are Big. And I mean People the women are bigger than most men back in NC.

That's why Nebraska always has such huge linemen.

That's why Nebraska always has such huge linemen.

I knew... I'm just saying I didn't really KNOW. I mean I think the average height was 6'3 but the average weight was like 280.

Only question the wife had (She's from Tokyo) was why do you guys need so much corn?

Only thing I could think to respond with is why do you guys need so much rice? 

Spent a few years living in Ohio.  Learned Buckeye fans could be extremely annoying.  Had no ill will toward the Buckeyes till I had to put up with their fans.

With this (winner of the first ever College Football Championship) to crow about, man am I glad I'm not in Ohio anymore.

this entire OSU team is big, fast, and physical. this is not your typical big10 football team. i know the panthers scouts have spent a lot of time there, but hopefully another buckeye is added to the roster.

the myth of the slow big ten is done.  the top of the big 10 is fast, strong, and fuging good.  I wouldn't want to play Michigan State right now, either, and Wisconsin is better than their record.  Michigan is only going to get better, too.

This is not Jim Tressel's Big 10.

On topic, yes, give me Ohio State linemen. Or Big Ten linemen in general. Those kids are great at what they do, from necessity. The Big Ten has great defensive linemen. They have to be top notch.

The playoff format has shown me one great thing: no more BS screw jobs. No more giving a team a month to prepare for one game. We also get true underdog story possibilities. I'm expecting an ACC school that isn't FSU to make the playoffs next year. Clemson, or hell, maybe even UNC if the defense gets fixed (that offense is for real).

Archived