• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A story about JR from a former player.

Jeremy Igo

I'm just asking that he not try and pilfer hundreds of millions of dollars of tax money that could be used for roads and schools so he can build a cathedral of profits for himself and also try to threaten to take the game away so that he can win the pointless game of "He who does the richest wins!" by squeezing money he could never spend away from employees who are probably ruining their brains for life. (Don't believe me? Listen to Phil Simms announce a game).

But hey the guy visits players in the hospital and likes kids and puppies, so whatever. Pilfer away!

when people hem and haw about how the panthers won't be this or that until richardson passes then that's what they're saying

i knew you'd take offense to that because you're one of those people

I take no offense to that just think you are being over dramatic to get a point across. Not sure how saying I don't think this franchise will be consistently good until there is a new owner is the same as saying I can't wait until he dies. But yes go ahead and interpret it that way.

But just to clarify no I do not want him to die nor do I think there is a single registered member on this board who wants him to die. I would hope people could separate sports and real life. With that ssid I unequivocally believe he at his very best is a bottom 5 owner in the league. But again feel free to overdramatize that and claim I and others are wishing Ill will on him.

I'm just asking that he not try and pilfer hundreds of millions of dollars of tax money that could be used for roads and schools so he can build a cathedral of profits for himself and also try to threaten to take the game away so that he can win the pointless game of "He who does the richest wins!" by squeezing money he could never spend away from employees who are probably ruining their brains for life. (Don't believe me? Listen to Phil Simms announce a game).

But hey the guy visits players in the hospital and likes kids and puppies, so whatever. Pilfer away!

pretty surr that Richardson has done more good for the region than not.

But don't let that get in the way of your hate.

I've seen it...multiple times.

A lot of People are generally worthless in current society.

If that is thre than that is absolutely disgusting. I think it would hard to find someone more critical of JR on these boards than me and I would never wish that on him or anyone. For the original person to say that is directed at me is laughable. If people are really wishing for his death they need to reevaluate their lives.

pretty surr that Richardson has done more good for the region than not.

But don't let that get in the way of your hate.

Because, reasons.

(Awaits link to painfully flawed study showing sports stadiums bring in positive revenue sponsored by groups with major conflicts of interests)

Look, I like the NFL better than 99% of the population. But to think that these stadium deals are anything less than a shake down is to reveal the deep seeded juvenile need to believe in owners as collection of benevolent Santa Clauses.

Thanks for the team. Use your own money to make more money, not the tax payers. Pretty simple.

Archived