• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brandon Tate.....

Jeremy Igo

Yes!!! We need a punt returner!

Ideal would be like a Ginn situation where we had a return guy that could also play receiver but I am totally cool with having a WR spot completely for a PR.

This franchise has had guys like Michael Bates and Smitty as return guys... We have had the cream of the crop at points... Even guys like Munnerlyn and Mark Jones were light years better. Jones was picked up off the street right before the season started in 2008

Bersin is the Byron Bell of returners... His ceiling is a fifth receiver on a roster with depth at receiver

ST was an absolute catastrophe this year. Hard to overstate that

Not the reason we lost to Seattle but could have been the reason we lost to the Cardinals if they had a competent QB

My only complaint is that Tar Heel fans can be kindof insufferable about their players.

Go over into the Hornets forum and read about how good Pee Jay is.

this is retarded. Dude would be an immediate upgrade at returner. Carolina haters seem to be the only ones who  can't put there envious intentions aside once players are no longer wearing the historic, respected, and transcending Tar Heel blue. 

I remember Brandon Tate well, he torched my Reidsville Rams. That was one heck of a high school football team over at Burlington Cummings. We had some knock down drag out barn burners for 6 to 7 years or so. Cummings themselves have fielded Donnie Davis, Marice Melbourne, Drew Williamson, Brandon Tate, and Dwight Jones. We fielded javada Harden, Na Brown, and yes Jerome Simpson, (he is available too). Yes Brandon would make a great Panther. Wonder if there is mutual interest?

Archived