• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brandon Tate.....

Jeremy Igo

I have an old Keyshawn jersey that I bought for $15 when he left.  Authentic. I never liked Keyshawn, even with the Panthers, and that must have been the consensus because the jersey was $15.   I was happy when Ginn came here and took the #, but he was on a 1-year contract.  We need a 19 who can stick so I can wear this jersey (blue, by the way). 

Don Gettleman has heard your request and will accommodate you. He is going to ask a favor of you later, and you'd better do it.

Are you sure you want to ask this favor from Don Gettleman?

Don Gettleman has heard your request and will accommodate you. He is going to ask a favor of you later, and you'd better do it.

Are you sure you want to ask this favor from Don Gettleman?

Absolutely.  I have a Taiwanese 12-year old girl in my basement ready to sew on the new nameplate. 

Bersin is getting a bad rap for that one game. But lets see one of you try to field a punt on a cold rainy night with the fog rolling in, in the biggest game of your career. I bet you poo your pants.

that's why we're not in the nfl lol. Cmon man.

Still pissed the panthers didn't put in a claim when the pats cut him. (They claimed bulter) panthers needed a return guy then too. Bersin is the rodgers of returners.

Hire someone to fix STs, proven coach not a drinking buddy. Same for returner, a proven guy. Not some project or young college returner.

Archived