• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brandon Tate.....

Jeremy Igo

Is this one of these guys we get all excited for, and talk about all offseason, only for him to get cut after training camp? I'm tired of all these mid level, skilled player, free agents. 

Let's bring on the bigger names, but to answer your question, I would prefer to bring Ginn back on the low over Tate.

Is this one of these guys we get all excited for, and talk about all offseason, only for him to get cut after training camp? I'm tired of all these mid level, skilled player, free agents. 

Let's bring on the bigger names, but to answer your question, I would prefer to bring Ginn back on the low or Tate.

Ginn signed a 3-year, $10m deal. Unless he's cut (doubt it), we're not getting him back.

Tate also has a better frame for a WR (6'1", 195 vs. 5'11" 185), is younger (27 vs. 29), and will likely be cheaper (signed 1-year, $1m contracts the past two offseasons vs. Ginn's $10m contract).

Benjamin/Free Agent or Draft Pick/Brown/Tate

Not a bad WR corps. I think we could pick up a guy like Torrey Smith (tough but attainable) or Dwayne Bowe (likely to be cut by Chiefs) in FA. Smith would be preferable to Bowe, but Bowe is probably more realistic. Guy has proven he has the chops to be a great WR in the league (these last few years are more a reflection of the QB and scheme than on Bowe as a talent IMO).

I would like to see Bowe succeed, dude has stone hands a lot though

Archived