• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This Will Change Huddle Tailgates Forever

chknwing

tailgater-still-pr-1314709967.jpg

inside-dish-tailgater-300x268.jpg

That's what I thought. For a market like ours that is not needed that close to the city. A simple antenna to pick up local market channel works just fine and great reception even in bad weather. I travel all over the US doing catstrophe work and the "tailgater" is great where no reception is.

Thanks for this. I'll go get help now.

I swear to God - people just look for opportunities to be assholes on here.

They have GREAT hospitals in Durham near Duke. Good Luck

I don't need opportunities to look like an asshole...I do just fine...REALLY I do.

I have references if needed.

I think Zod will be more than happy to refund your $1

SO with all the trash talk here. I tell someone they need help, then offer help and explain that you DON"T EVEN need a dish for tailgates and explain that you only need a good antenna......and then I am called an asshole? Behind a keyboard, no doubt.

I respond, all in fun, and hurt his feelings......REALLY.....

Sick of all the Cam Hatters and everyone that gets their feeling hurts when someone disagrees with them. 

Fine say Fug me, no problem, call me an asshole because you disagree, then I'll respond. Don't need my $1 back, but thank you. 

What channel is ESPN with my new $29 antenna?

exactly theres nothing on the local channels until its time to start heading to the stadium.  all the pregame stuff is on espn or nfl network.  we dont want to watch a rerun of NCIS before the game so an antenna is pointless.

In large markets, the local affiliates are allowed to broadcast game. All games were either on CBS, NBC, FOX or NFLN. Even if the game (as was the NO Saints game) is broadcast of NFLN as is with Thursday night games, then a local network can also pick up game (as was so here for the Saints Thursday night game).

Unless I am missing something, I have before, your local market carries your game before ESPN does, so either a CBS, NBC,or FOX affiliate would carry the game. 

I had always called the networks and did homework to make sure what set-up was needed before the game. 

As far as pregame stuff the rest of us would either watch the game before (unless Thursday night game), jam to the music playing at tailgate, drink, eat, and party. Not Junkies staying around the TV worrying what an opinion stater has to say on upcoming game. But again that is someone else opinion and what their tailgate does. 

Useless......not in our book. Hell son we even had city crews in large garbage truck stop, policemen stop, and people leaving games stop and watch our large 10 ft. HD screen with it's useless antenna. I guess we just suck.

Oh and for our power source...no problem and no noise....  It powers our music, lights on trees and tents, any amplifiers and all TV's. no problem.

post-16885-0-94434500-1421084861_thumb.j                   

post-16885-0-94434500-1421084861_thumb.j

Archived