• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

State of the Huddle 2015

Jeremy Igo

Friends, Huddlers, Pie Lovers

The time has come to say goodbye to yet another Panthers season on the Huddle. In 2014 you laughed on the Huddle, you cried on the Huddle, you purposefully placed your hand on the ass of the Huddle as you passed by, and we noticed.

I am now here to give you the state of the Huddle. I am happy to say, the Huddle is stronger than ever.

Over the past year, the Huddle has had had over 6 million visits and served up over 30 million pages of information, banter, and Stephen Hill prognostication.

The Huddle Podcast began in August and performed far better than expected. Our episodes now reach over three thousand people, giving the Huddle yet another way to marginally entertain and inform the Huddle faithful. A big thanks goes to our Podcast Sponsors Angry Ales and Smith Horton Law for making it possible.

In September we began the All-Pro program, giving serious Huddlers the ability to support this place in a whole new way. I am proud to say there are now over 200 All-Pro members, a nice start on the way to our long term goal of 1000 All-Pro members.

As a result, the Huddle was able to increase our technological abilities, cover away games, and provide additional content that was not possible in past years.

The Huddle is well on its way to becoming a self sustaining force in the local media. A beacon of truth, hope, and Greg Hardy arguments for the world to see.

Looking ahead, 2015 will be an even more important year. From the 2015 draft to training camp to the upcoming superb owl season, the Huddle will provide even more exclusive content while also continuing to be the best independent forum for fan voices in the entire nation.

In short, the Huddle is well on its way to world media dominance. Watch out Rupert Murdock.

Thank you for continuing to support the Huddle and making it a place all other fan bases envy.

Thanks Jeremy, Sometimes I don't like the way people bash others on here but this truly is a world class group of followers we have here. The Best Fans in the world live right here on the Huddle. If it was'nt for you Jeremy we would'nt have a place to call our own. Thanks Man

Archived