• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

End of the year Presser

chknwing

Hes not draftable in my opinion, lets take away his HUGE off the field red flags for a minute, he has shown nothing on the field that he resembles anything close to a NFL QB, the dude looked absolute terrible in the bowl game under the lights.

Thats just his on the field, now throw in his huge off the field issues, he belongs nowhere near a NFL field, hes Tim T3bow with major immaturity issues and off the field issues.

You lost me in your previous post that said, "Shulas offense is just so bland and hard to watch." Because it's not about what interests you, it's about what is effective. In all of the previous years against the Seahawks that kind of offensive output would win the game. We had 100 yards more against them than they had been giving up the past 6 games and 11 more points. The problem was execution i.e. fumbles, interceptions, dropped passes.

And you know Winston is going in the first round. In my opinion he is around a 3rd round talent but it's an impossibility that he goes undrafted.

Archived