• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

End of the year Presser

chknwing

Hes not draftable in my opinion, lets take away his HUGE off the field red flags for a minute, he has shown nothing on the field that he resembles anything close to a NFL QB, the dude looked absolute terrible in the bowl game under the lights.

Thats just his on the field, now throw in his huge off the field issues, he belongs nowhere near a NFL field, hes Tim T3bow with major immaturity issues and off the field issues.

You should probably stop watching football if you actually believe this. The guy throws a great ball and does a good job of actually anticipating throws and throwing to spots on the field which is rare for a college QB. The off field issues are huge and his turnovers this year are concerning, but on the field, he's a helluva QB prospect.

Dave isn't some shoot form the hip guy, its been said many times he puts lots of thought/time in each move. I hope he does force RRto do something about rodgers. Bring in a proven ST coach and give rodgers a different label. I doubt shula is fired, there's a tiny chance he moves to some college gig...... one can hope.

Hes not draftable in my opinion, lets take away his HUGE off the field red flags for a minute, he has shown nothing on the field that he resembles anything close to a NFL QB, the dude looked absolute terrible in the bowl game under the lights.

Thats just his on the field, now throw in his huge off the field issues, he belongs nowhere near a NFL field, hes Tim T3bow with major immaturity issues and off the field issues.

He outplayed Mariota in the Rose Bowl. His teammates fumbled and dropped passes that turned into picks, but only one of the turnovers was his fault.

He will be a top five pick in the league guaranteed.

I think Shula is gone, lets not forget we did interview OCs last season, he has regressed this year, I dont see him returning. Changing special teams coach isnt a big enough move to get us over the hump, we need an entire new offensive philosphy. Special teams can only impact a team so much, every team doesnt have a Kam Chancellor timing a FG perfectly and jumping the line, and Bersin is the soul reason our return game has been awful.

The problem is our offensive coordinator, what does Shula stand for? What is his philiosphy? With Chud you atleast knew what to expect and what he stood for, it was all about the big play, being pass heavy and getting yds in chunks. Shula just has to go

Dave isn't some shoot form the hip guy, its been said many times he puts lots of thought/time in each move. I hope he does force RRto do something about rodgers. Bring in a proven ST coach and give rodgers a different label. I doubt shula is fired, there's a tiny chance he moves to some college gig...... one can hope.

With the players he has until March to make any decisions. With offensive coordinators time is of the essence. Guys will find jobs and sign contracts.

Hate to break it to you, but Winston is more NFL ready than Mariota. If Winston isn't anything close to an NFL QB, then Mariota sure as hell isn't.

Archived