• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

End of the year Presser

chknwing

Here's what happened.....a Seattle player kept jumping over our field goal team,.... after about 2 or 3 disturbingly effective attempts, thank goodness he quit trying and we didn't have to kick another field goal because we didn't seem to have any answers.

"Disturbingly effective attempts" is a perfect description.

Shula has got to get got, we have no offensive identity, I still to this day cant describe our offense. Some days we are a ground and pound, then poo lastnight where Cam didnt attempt a pass more than 5 yds downfield until midway through the 2nd qtr, I hate watching our offense, its just so bland.

Do you guys think Rivera doesnt think Cam is smart enough to learn a new system in one off season? Everytime he was asked last season about it, Rivera emphasized the importance of Cam having not to learn a new system.

I truely believe that putting up points is not important to Shula. I want Chud back dammit! Cam lit it the fug up under Chud and now with a more mature Cam and KB, not to mention Olsen and Dickson, we can go back to that two TE set Cam did so well with in his rookie year

There is absolutely zero chance that will happen.

Hes not draftable in my opinion, lets take away his HUGE off the field red flags for a minute, he has shown nothing on the field that he resembles anything close to a NFL QB, the dude looked absolute terrible in the bowl game under the lights.

Thats just his on the field, now throw in his huge off the field issues, he belongs nowhere near a NFL field, hes Tim T3bow with major immaturity issues and off the field issues.

Hes not draftable in my opinion, lets take away his HUGE off the field red flags for a minute, he has shown nothing on the field that he resembles anything close to a NFL QB, the dude looked absolute terrible in the bowl game under the lights.

Thats just his on the field, now throw in his huge off the field issues, he belongs nowhere near a NFL field, hes Tim T3bow with major immaturity issues and off the field issues.

So are you into wagers

Archived