• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

End of the year Presser

chknwing

I have a weird feeling that the end of the year presser with the Gman is going to be mind blowing.  As much as some want to deny it, heads will be rolling and could start as soon as tommorrow.  The sooner Gman makes his staff changes, the sooner he can prep for the coming draft and season.  I know he likes to evaluate after a season but I feel he has already made up his mind on what he wanted to do.

I can't imagine anyone but our DC being looked at for a position with any coach needy team and possibly Phroel

That tells us all we need to know about the respect in the league for the Panthers coaching staff

...and that, is a problem and an even greater problem if our GM does not fix it.

PS even with the DC, who knows how much is him vs Rivera

"I haven't watched the tape yet".

Here's what happened.....a Seattle player kept jumping over our field goal team,.... after about 2 or 3 disturbingly effective attempts, thank goodness he quit trying and we didn't have to kick another field goal because we didn't seem to have any answers.

Archived