• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Moving 2nd Round Pick Martin to Safety

prowler2k8

With how well Munnerlyn is doing on ST and playing CB I can see why they are trying out Westly and Martin out a S. We already know C.J. Wilson is not a S and Sally is def on his way out. What better then to have Players that can play S and CB for you. That way if ether one of them goes down you have a replacement ready. With Meeks in his first year he is gonna find out what everyone can do and put the best players on the field. With that said I still think Godfrey will start if healthy.

I like this move. Martin was going to sit the bench all year playing CB anyway since he hasn't shown much. At least he'll have a shot to make an impact at Safety. With that said, Godfrey has the skills to develop into a great Safety and when he will probably continue to play that position.

I like the group we have at Secondary. Salley is probably on his way out and KK is likely just a body for camp. If we can get a decent pass rush, our Secondary can become a strength for us.

PS: Loving the "This is what will happen when Godfrey is back" and "Martin is better than X" when we have SOOOOO much to go on.

F'ing hippies

Don't be such a spoil sport, atleast it's something new to talk/get excited about. Nate Salley just doesn't do a lot for me.

Archived