• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hardy leaves goodbye to Panthers players.

Jeremy Igo

Do people really care about these kind of things?

Edit: real question

Hypocrisy in general is annoying.

Obviously zod owns the place but high post counts seem to get away with dumb stuff and no one bats an eye but some no name who would get ripped over the same poo.

Its silly to me and I'm making an point about it.

Hardy threads get locked all the time but not this one.

Its like highschool almost

Hypocrisy in general is annoying.

Obviously zod owns the place but high post counts seem to get away with dumb stuff and no one bats an eye but some no name who would get ripped over the same poo.

Its silly to me and I'm making an point about it.

Hardy threads get locked all the time but not this one.

Its like highschool almost

And? Who cares...

I'm giving you a ride in my car and you ask if you can smoke. I say no but then 5 minutes later light up my own cigarette. Does this suck? Maybe but guess what? I don't want others smoking in my car but it's my goddamn car, so I'm going to smoke in it all I want.

Don't like it? Get your own car....

Wait...so it's not "allegedly" anymore? Which one is it? So now he's guilty before his trial? This is so confusing...

Even what is acknowledged that he did is bad. 

Can we all just come to grips with the fact that Hardy might've done this, and that he probably did this?

Even what is acknowledged that he did is bad.

Can we all just come to grips with the fact that Hardy might've done this, and that he probably did this?

We all know he might have done it. You're the one convinced he absolutely DID do it.

The trial is in a few weeks. You should stop posting about it until then. No one think you're a good poster.

We all know he might have done it. You're the one convinced he absolutely DID do it.

The trial is in a few weeks. You should stop posting about it until then. No one think you're a good poster.

I wish his google would have been broken at 3PM today or whenever it was he joined.

If he is found not guilty and we don't at least offer a year prove it deal we will regret it. With Johnson probably getting cut if he doesn't work with us Hardy may be a better value. Johnson could easily not work with us and take that fat check with the Falcons. We let Steve smith knock people out every few years so the team shouldn't be hypocritical.

Archived