• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hardy leaves goodbye to Panthers players.

Jeremy Igo

No facts were presented at his judge trial, apparently. I wonder what Huddle would be like if it was around when Rae Carruth was.

you don't listen do ya,,?listen COCAINE.

btw,Carruth derp!Hernandez derp!!you don't do your homework.do us all a favor and GO 2 BED!!!!

I must've missed Delhomme's DWI.

But honestly, what's your point? The huddle has been around for various player associated problems. Some people side with players no matter what and others are more objective. Still others, such as yourself, just blather on incessantly from an incredibly ignorant - to the facts- position.

Had Smith sucker punched someone and broke their nose, like he did to Lucas, on the street, he would be charged with assault inflicting serious injury...a low level felony. And that's not the only teammate he punched. Yet he's generally revered as the greatest panther of all time.

Hardy is on par talent wise with Smith, from a positional perspective, and yet you're not willing to let the process play out to its conclusion. You have an axe to grind for some reason.

I mean poo...one could argue that Alexander has been just as detrimental to the Panthers, from a personnel perspective (forcing us to rotate Addison and Horton all year), because of his multiple suspensions and yet almost everyone was excited to have him back for the playoffs.

How is this a goodbye? And how come there is such a double standard between an ordinary poster and the big dogs. Its bullsshit. This thread would be locked and that poster would be ripped

It's a goodbye because there's no way he's coming back and all rational people acknowledge this.

It's a goodbye because there's no way he's coming back and all rational people acknowledge this.

Tell hown this note is a good bye.

And my beef isn't that people think he's gone..he probably is..but every other Hardy thread gets locked. This is just some ordinary hardy thread because this sign says nothing about a goodbye

Tell hown this note is a good bye.

And my beef isn't that people think he's gone..he probably is..but every other Hardy thread gets locked. This is just some ordinary hardy thread because this sign says nothing about a goodbye

Do people really care about these kind of things?

Edit: real question

2 points are brought up in every Hardy thread. Everyone is a lawyer and Hardy made a lot of money this year to do nothing. Kalil and Gross actually stuck around afterwards, but from paying Peppers $1 million per game or paying Hardy $13 million for one game, can we please just never ever franchise DE's again? 

Archived