• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hardy leaves goodbye to Panthers players.

Jeremy Igo

Greg, if you happen to be reading this... We love you and always will! We know that you're innocent and are getting royally fuged in the ass by Goodell and the media. Good luck wherever you end up, just please please please don't sign in the NFC South.

It was neither Goodell nor the media that threw his SO onto a couch/futon/bed/whatever with assault rifles. It was neither the fault of Goodell's or the media's that a judge found him guilty in a preliminary trial. It was neither Goodell nor the media's fault that Hardy decided to appeal and delay everything.

I guess you can blame the Ray Rice thing for more attention being made of domestic violence, but Greg Hardy is the reason Greg Hardy only played one game this season.

It was neither Goodell nor the media that threw his SO onto a couch/futon/bed/whatever with assault rifles. It was neither the fault of Goodell's or the media's that a judge found him guilty in a preliminary trial. It was neither Goodell nor the media's fault that Hardy decided to appeal and delay everything.

I guess you can blame the Ray Rice thing for more attention being made of domestic violence, but Greg Hardy is the reason Greg Hardy only played one game this season.

Because of precedent, Hardy should've been able to play while the legal process played itself out. And that's the decision that Goodell made initially. Because of the media creating a shitstorm and Goodell being a pussy, Goodell changed his mind, went against precedent, and placed Hardy on some made up bullshit list that f*cked over the Panthers. 

Because of precedent, Hardy should've been able to play while the legal process played itself out. And that's the decision that Goodell made initially. Because of the media creating a shitstorm and Goodell being a pussy, Goodell changed his mind, went against precedent, and placed Hardy on some made up bullshit list that f*cked over the Panthers. 

HARDY fuged over the Panthers. Period. What resulted was essentially administrative leave, which happens in thousands of other professions across America. I'd argue the media SHOULD'VE created a shitstorm. It really wasn't even covered that much outside of Charlotte, but if what he is accused of happened, it's horrible.

Another thing people are missing is signing him could come with a six-game suspension if he is found guilty by a jury, which could very well happen.

HARDY fuged over the Panthers. Period. What resulted was essentially administrative leave, which happens in thousands of other professions across America. I'd argue the media SHOULD'VE created a shitstorm. It really wasn't even covered that much outside of Charlotte, but if what he is accused of happened, it's horrible.

Another thing people are missing is signing him could come with a six-game suspension if he is found guilty by a jury, which could very well happen.

He only fuged over the Panthers if he is guilty. That is yet to be determined. 

He only fuged over the Panthers if he is guilty. That is yet to be determined. 

A) He was already found guilty by a judge

B) He fuged the team over regardless. By putting himself in the position he did with the company he associated with, he fuged the team over. 

you are speculating that he is guilty.because you,me,or anyone for that matter doesn't know the legitamcy of Nicole Holder accusations.look,accusing someone of a crime while under the influence of alchol and cocaine and refusing medical treatment doesn't instill credence.

you are speculating that he is guilty.because you,me,or anyone for that matter doesn't know the legitamcy of Nicole Holder accusations.look,accusing someone of a crime while under the influence of alchol and cocaine and refusing medical treatment doesn't instill credence.

And if Hardy chose to be around someone under the influence of cocaine and alcohol and refusing medical treatment then that is his fault, too.

Archived