• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Seahawks.net extremely impressed and complementary

ctrcat

They're complimentary of Cam because they know how even elite QB's look bad when they face the LOB and since Cam isn't thought of as being elite, they thought he would look even worse. But he looked no worse than Rodgers in the season opener.

Yep, the same Rodgers that was 6-10 in his 4th year, compared to our phenom.

It ticked me off that the Panthers got panned so much this week and ESPN continued it this morning saying the Seahawks "demolished" the Panthers last night...

At least someone is giving a little respect.

Seattle was the better team, I never disputed that but we had a chance just made too many mistakes and their defense is too good. Kam Chancellor is unreal... But we hung with them the entire game.

Seattle is a DOPE ass place.. Nothing like sharing a table with 2 Hot lesbians and a dude that keeps asking you "You want to smoke some weed" while watching Panthers Play Seattle. 

Excellent City : Microsoft Old money everywhere and new Amazon money - its truly an amazing city and you can see that the Talent, Companies agressively support the team. 

You cant drive anywhere without seeing a 12 th man Flag ontop of every corporate office. :)

Truly unreal. Given his age, skill set, and weapons (or lack thereof) I still wouldn't trade him for anyone in the history of football. The average age of Super Bowl winning QBs is 30. His opponent Russell is obviously way ahead of the pace having already won one and maybe another this year, but as I have posted maybe a dozen times or so I still believe Cam=Michael Jordan, Wilson=Isiah Thomas.

Let's slow down before we compare Cam to the greatest that ever played.

Archived