• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Seahawks.net extremely impressed and complementary

ctrcat

http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=105274

http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=105238

These people get it. Unreal looking at both boards all week how the views of our team on both boards have changed post game (here for the worse and there for the better). For any Seahawks lurkers, thanks, congrats, and Holy Toledo Kam Chancellor.

For us, this experience will again prove invaluable. I said all offseason that if we made the playoffs Cam should be MVP of the league. And that was with Hardy and without continued ankle, rib and back issues.

Our future is insanely bright with GMan at the helm.

It is funny how much more complimentary those guys are of Cam than the vast majority of posters on this board.

Truly unreal. Given his age, skill set, and weapons (or lack thereof) I still wouldn't trade him for anyone in the history of football. The average age of Super Bowl winning QBs is 30. His opponent Russell is obviously way ahead of the pace having already won one and maybe another this year, but as I have posted maybe a dozen times or so I still believe Cam=Michael Jordan, Wilson=Isiah Thomas.

It's easy to be 'complimentary' when you win and you're responding to civilized fans of the opposing team. That said, I'd rather be on seahawks.net today, reading positive Panther posts, than plowing through all the gloom and doom on this board. I just don't get people who want to wallow in misery and always look at the dark side. The team progressed from 3-8-1 to a division crown and gave the NFC top seed a (mostly) good game, and did it by plugging in rookies and some young FA's. Next season there's more cap space and fewer holes to plug. I'm looking forward to another division win and a run in the playoffs.

Of course they like us. They have owned us for years. We've done nothing to make them have any sort of anger toward us.

But they also went over two decades (longer than we've been around) without winning a playoff game. They themselves were 5-11, then 7-9 with a playoff win, then the divisional round, then champs. It didn't happen overnight and they see similarities.

Idk about that. I don't hate the Broncos or Packers (of the teams left).

yea i hate cheaters, thugs, and douchebags. this is why i hate the Patriots, Cowboys, and 49ers. i used to hate the Eagles for this reason, but they've made their way back into my indifference haha. the Raiders would be on this list if they werent so terrible. i just feel too bad for them to hate them haha

Archived