• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Improving the Panthers in 5 Easy Steps - And So Can You!

Jeremy Igo

Shula has to go.

Shula MUST go.

The retention of Mike Shula means another year of the same old poo on offense.  He is who he is.  And here's the unfortunate thing:  who he is is EXACTLY what Ron Rivera wants.

Considering that, place me into the thoroughly UN-optimistic category that any shifting of personnel and addition of new personnel will change a damn thing on offense.

Shula MUST go.

I dont follow college whatsoever, I went and researched some WR draft prospects, thoughts on Sammie Coates for those that do follow college? Would he be a good pick at 25?

He's got hands like KB, but he is definitely a deep-threat.  If he's healthy, he'll blow away the Combine with his measurables.  He is strong and can fight for the ball in traffic and is also difficult to tackle.  Can jump through the roof.  Its just his damn hands... much like Benjamin, he can make the unbelievably difficult catch and drop the simple throws right in his hands.

Get rid of the bums aka players who could cost us a game(bell,bersin)

Get rid of the bad players(decoud,cotchety,Harper)

Draft Lt,S,wr in that order

Look to sign decent wr fa's(Cecil Shorts,D Moore,ect)

Either replace Shula or make some serious changes to the offense(toss read option, speed up pace, look to score Tds every drive)

Ron's got to put on his big boy pants, year 4 and he still has clock management issues, quit leaving opponents in games and learn how to go for the kill shot, also put the best players on the field regardless

Regardless what some think if hardy is innocent bring that man back if not find a player to match his production simple as that

Trade Rogers for an cold apple pie at McDonald's

Profit

Torrey smith is not a good fit watch the guy all season he's to inconsistent

Everyone is forgetting about defensive end. There is no way Johnson gets paid 20 million next year and I am not sure he will work with us but I hope. If Hardy is not guilty we need to seriously consider him on a more cheap one year prove it deal. Which probably won't happen though.

Kalil and Thomas Davis are due to make way too much as well. Kalil is set to make LT money but I am very confident those two will do everything to help the team.

We need to draft a WR as maybe even a #1 because I am not sure KB can be dependable enough. That or sign someone. We need LT obviously and LB and Safety depth.

I wish we would fire Rivera but probably stuck but at least shula. Most everything everyone has said is right on the money.

Archived