• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Improving the Panthers in 5 Easy Steps - And So Can You!

Jeremy Igo

#4 is more a product of Cam than anything. DA has no problem finding the guys underneath and throwing receivers open in this scheme. Cam needs to work on that part of his game.

Yes...................  against the Bucs,.

Bucs is normally when Cam ups his TD total.    16 TD 3 or 4 int against the Bucs since '11. 

Missing out on the Bucs this past season  really screwed with his numbers.  lol

Not just against the bucs every time DA takes the field the ball comes out quicker and Cotch becomes a viable receiver. Not knocking Cam he has three times the talent as DA just saying he needs to learn to anticipate and take what the D gives him better, and that's the biggest reason we dont have a possession pass game.

That Buffalo package with Jones in was a big reason for the defensive turn around. Its far from a gimmick.

Yes it worked really well against the Saints, Browns, Falcons, Cardinals, and Bucs. Seattle had two weeks to prepare and Colin Jones got picked on. I think part of it was Russel Wilson being mobile, he would hesitate when Wilson started moving around.

I think Remmers deserves to come into camp and compete but he is not guaranteed a roster spot. He's not as good as the huddle thinks. Norwell is pretty good at certain things and incapable of doing others.

Remmers was a stop gap player that hung in there with help. We should bring in more tackles and guards. You can never have enough because a couple of these guys go down early every year. Gary Williams was our backup plan. He went down early again.

DA came within a dropped int to losing in Tampa Bay. It's not like he lit it up.

What does that have to do with the fact he does better getting the ball out, and Cam needs to improve on that. My mentioning DA is only on reference to the scheme does lend itself to underneath routes and quick hits, one QB finds these plays the other needs to improve on it.

DA doesn't have the physical talent to light anyone up that's a given.

New OC coach

New ST coach

New QB coach

Draft fsu WR green

Draft LT

Draft S

Draft RB

Add a real kick returner

Win the superbowl

How about just a "New Head Coach".

Cause, you really think Rivera's going to make all those coaching moves?

I definitely think they'll look for a replacement for Bersin. And hopefully, they will.

Our offense is still a massive train wreck. Our special teams are statistically the worst in the NFL in every measured category. How do you not want to burn those down?

Our offense is a train wreck? We have a good QB, good running backs, and finally a solid offensive line. We just need a few pieces. It's far from a train wreck. Special Is not hard to turn around. Basically we need to find a punt/kick returner in the offseason and we need to get guys tackling.

Our offense is a train wreck? We have a good QB, good running backs, and finally a solid offensive line. We just need a few pieces. It's far from a train wreck. Special Is not hard to turn around. Basically we need to find a punt/kick returner in the offseason and we need to get guys tackling.

You obviously have no idea what you're watching. Sure we have pieces, but our coaching/scheming is such a disaster that, even if we had the best pieces in the world, the players still wouldn't be put into position to succeed. And if having a good special teams was as easy as finding guys who can tackle, then every special teams would be unbeatable.

Hard to agrue with your assessment. I have to agree with the majority of Huddlers. Shula has to go.

Cam looks unstoppable in his first two years. Shula seems to have made him regress. I was all for hiring him. He was hired to be a smarter version of Chudz. I don't think our offense resembles anything Chudz did. I think there will be a huge meltdown if Shula is retained.

Archived