• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Improving the Panthers in 5 Easy Steps - And So Can You!

Jeremy Igo

If we could just improve our special teams from "hold your breath every time they are on the field that they won't cost us the game" to "you don't really notice anything they do either way" it will add 2-3 wins to our total next season.  Is it that hard to find a coach who can make that happen?

What ultimately scares me most is that Ron didnt learn in regards to playing the best guys, he lucked into it. We witnessed it yesterday with Bersin, who was given rep after rep in spite of the fact that he had no business being out there.

What scares me more, is that the much needed offensive and ST changes arent likely to happen. I fully expect us to see the same crawl ball on offense next year, and Ron's college buddy running/drowning the STs.

Gettleman has got to step in.

The only bad thing about getting to the second level in the playoffs is we're out of the running for DeVonte Parker, but this draft is fortunately DEEP in WR's.

Also, I love the Stewart resurgence, but the team can't count on his health. We need another dynamic back to make sure the O stays on track.

My needs:

WR

OT

S

RB

SLOT CB

Agreed that we need another insurance RB. Fortunately there will be plenty of quality ones in this draft. And by quality ones, I mean quality ones who have bright NFL futures. Not Kenjon Barners and Tyler Gaffneys.

Personally I'd like to bring in an impact FA at either WR or LT. I think WR could be the better option because we need a player to stretch the field and I think that you can fill two needs at WR/PR. Randall Cobb IMO is a guy we should look at if the Packers let him go. I'm also a Boykin fan who could be had for less.

I dont follow college whatsoever, I went and researched some WR draft prospects, thoughts on Sammie Coates for those that do follow college? Would he be a good pick at 25?

no. his hands are very inconsistent. now he is explosive, deep speed, good vertical, and is built like a strong safety, but his hands are very inconsistent. he is going to kill the combine, but i think he should come off the board in the 2nd-3rd rounds. has #1 potential tho.

I really hope we get a new offensive coordinator, a serviceable left tackle, and more talent at the WR position. 

Next on my list would be safety competition, another CB (love Collin Jones but that can be upgraded), and a PR 

Archived