• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Improving the Panthers in 5 Easy Steps - And So Can You!

Jeremy Igo

Agree, especially with LT, receiver and special teams. 

I really like the way Gettleman is building this team. He'll add depth on the Oline which will be a big key moving forward and competition in the secondary. Harper played well down the stretch be he isn't getting any younger.

That Buffalo package with Jones in was a big reason for the defensive turn around. Its far from a gimmick.

Maybe but he was essentially playing a hybrid safety, linebacker, nickel role. I don't think they want him matched up on receivers. They used that buffalo package to mask the fact that they really didnt have a solid nickel corner.

I like jones and he has a role to play but a true corner at the nickel would help.

I think people are undervaluing Harper. His understanding of the scheme we want to run and leadership shouldn't be discounted.

He's like that character in your RPG with shitty stats, but he provides a +20 bonus to the squad, so you keep him around.

We need to go back to more traditonal running game as the base rather than read option. Its fine top sprinkle a few option runs in but not make it the base. It killed us to many times this year when an under center hand off would've been better

Colin Jones is terrible in coverage. If he can improve in that phase, he will be unstoppable.

Also, Ron said the primary receiver Bersin slipped on that pick six, although there was no excuse for Cam throwing that pick six. Cam needs to improve some and hope Ron can force him to not force things like RW does. If it's not there, throw it away.

I also like Brown a lot, will do well for us.

Also, Ron said the primary receiver Bersin slipped on that pick six, although there was no excuse for Cam throwing that pick six. Cam needs to improve some and hope Ron can force him to not force things like RW does. If it's not there, throw it away.

I didn't see that. But I can't remember rnay positive plays all year with Goldie Lochs.

The only bad thing about getting to the second level in the playoffs is we're out of the running for DeVonte Parker, but this draft is fortunately DEEP in WR's.

Also, I love the Stewart resurgence, but the team can't count on his health. We need another dynamic back to make sure the O stays on track.

My needs:

WR

OT

S

RB

SLOT CB

Archived