• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hats off to Seattle....

Jeremy Igo

Serious question. What did the refs get wrong?

Admittedly I was fairly hammered by that point last night. So....yeah. File that in as a drunk post.

In all seriousness though I wasn't inferring that the game was rigged or some silliness, but there were definitely a few bad calls.

The refs picking up that flag after the hit to Newton's helmet as he was sliding really pissed me off.

Anyways, you've been an okay poster, but do you really not have anything better to do on a Sunday than troll a message board of a team you aren't even a fan of?

Admittedly I was fairly hammered by that point last night. So....yeah. File that in as a drunk post.

In all seriousness though I wasn't inferring that the game was rigged or some silliness, but there were definitely a few bad calls.

The refs picking up that flag after the hit to Newton's helmet as he was sliding really pissed me off.

Anyways, you've been an okay poster, but do you really not have anything better to do on a Sunday than troll a message board of a team you aren't even a fan of?

I see lol.

I actually agree with the slide. While I've never seen Cam slide, it doesn't change the fact that he did and the defender jumped on him. It looked like, to me anyway, he left his feet after Cam had already hit the ground.

Sadly, I do not have anything better to do, although I wouldn't consider it trolling. Wife is hunting and my son was sleeping. So, I was here. And on AFMB.

I see lol.

I actually agree with the slide. While I've never seen Cam slide, it doesn't change the fact that he did and the defender jumped on him. It looked like, to me anyway, he left his feet after Cam had already hit the ground.

Sadly, I do not have anything better to do, although I wouldn't consider it trolling. Wife is hunting and my son was sleeping. So, I was here. And on AFMB.

I think some QB's will get that call and some won't.

Seattle was also doing way too much after the play all game.

But it's over. For the record, I don't have anything against the Seahawks. They are very talented, but cocky as poo.

I think some QB's will get that call and some won't.

Seattle was also doing way too much after the play all game.

But it's over. For the record, I don't have anything against the Seahawks. They are very talented, but cocky as poo.

I agree. All the secondary does is talk poo. Every play. Last year in the playoffs, Ingram had a nice 15 yard run and Thomas came up and hit him pretty hard near the sideline and got up talking trash. You just gave up a 15 yard run. What is there to run your mouth about?

Very talented team. Way too much talking for my taste.

I've read this a couple times on here, but go back and watch it - The Carolina DB puts his hand on Kearse before the ball got there and Kearse uses his hand to push the Panther's DB's hand away....it was hand fighting and a good no call in my book.

I don't think the refs called a bad game last night. Was pissed off when they picked up the flag for the Cam hit because we could have benefited greatly but I can admit it was a good no call and it was the right thing to do.

Seattle fans have always been some of the classiest to me as well.  I visited Seattle for a job interview earlier in the year and it was right after our game with them.  I think there's no doubt the Seahawks are the best team in the NFL and I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see them repeat as champs.  Russell Wilson is unstoppable.  8 for 8 on third down with 2 TDs?  Unreal.  Can't beat that.

All this loss shows is Carolina is on the right track, but we have a long way to go.  Gettleman has done a hell of a job bringing in young talent, and given some time to develop this Panther team will be competing for if not winning a Superbowl very soon.  

It was Pickett's charge all over again. Seattle had us out maned and out gunned.  Bright spots all over, and hope for the future. A beast franchise QB n Cam, an up and coming young secondary, and IMHO the best LB (Luke) in the NFL. Y'all have a good rest of the winter. Bless all of you and your families ....'til Spartanburg!. 

il_340x270.675854312_nr64.jpg

Archived