• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hats off to Seattle....

Jeremy Igo

Pretty much what I expected. They have an outstanding team and they have built their team into what we hope we will be able to in the near future. Beautiful city. I encourage anyone with an opportunity to take a vacation, to consider the Seattle area. The people are nice and you will have a wonderful vacation. Good game Seattle. You have the better team and we know what we have to do to compete with you. Thanks for the lesson.

We the fans know what we need to do but management does not!

Seattle is an Amazing place man.. Still here till Monday.

I watched this team show up again to the playoffs but .. i think were begging to understand and get used to what to expect in the playoffs.

Last year it was knowing that you cant be overly emotional.

This year - The side with More talent and plays agressively Every second and reduces the mistakes .. gets to move on. :)

This was an amazing trip that every fan should totally think about doing  this. 

I beleive in Gettlemagic. 

Special teams was terrible. 

Kicker made every FG and EP, even after having to re-kick

Punter hit some decent punts

Nothing was blocked (officially. You're so lucky, Rodgers)

Nobody broke a monster return for or against

Bersin caught everything

How were they terrible? Stupid maybe. Not terrible.

We went into this game needing to play the perfect game. Seattle played the perfect game.

I went to NC State the same years that Russell Wilson did. I saw him make 2 of the 5 best passes I've ever seen him complete tonight. I knew our goose was cooked by halftime.

Their defense is just legit.  We were just a few plays away.

Seattle is clearly the better team right now, but I truly feel the difference is not that large.  With some personnel and offensive coaching upgrades we can be right there with them

i'll keep my hat on thank you. half the secondary got popped for peds and nobody including themselves will stop talking about how great they are. cheaters. that goes for that cheater HC too

We got or asses kicked by a better team, nobody cheated.

Archived