• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hats off to Seattle....

Jeremy Igo

Overall I enjoyed my Seattle trip. The fans are friendly and courteous, more than willing to help me find my way around. They are passionate about their team, and who can blame them. They have a lot of heart, They absolutely are the better team and deserve to move on.

The stadium is loud, but I really don't know what the big deal is. Although it was louder than any Panthers home game I have been to, it was not as loud as the rival dome away games I have been to. I had no issues hearing on the field. I think it my be a really clever marketing ploy, but hey, seems to work. More power to them.

B7CyYW5CEAAdVh7.jpg

Pretty much what I expected.  They have an outstanding team and they have built their team into what we hope we will be able to in the near future.  Beautiful city.  I encourage anyone with an opportunity to take a vacation, to consider the Seattle area.  The people are nice and you will have a wonderful vacation.  Good game Seattle.  You have the better team and we know what we have to do to compete with you.  Thanks for the lesson.  

Archived