• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL(NO FUN LEAGUE) Taking it to another level.............

SMACKDAB

Oh yeah....what about the beer limit, and dress code? :D

Please don't adhere to the dress code that those goobers suggested. Don't think a leather tong is your thing. :ciappa:

But seriously, aside from the stupid rules against tailgating and drinking i really hate those people on the vid. They were seriously annoying.

tailgating is the grownup version of show and tell. Everybody shows off and talks about their gang of poo, where they got it, what kind of deal they got, etc.

The contest gets bigger and better every year. The NFL has licensed way too much bullshit to go and severely handicap the arena that people purchase the swag for to begin with.]

It just does not make sense to do that. Saying it, releasing a statement, performing a study, etc. does not constitute changing anything.

Let me tell a story...

When I was 21 I went out to a bar and there was this really hot bartender there. I was young and stupid and thought that she was flirting with me. So every time I went up for a drink I would talk to her and give her a 5 spot for a tip. By the end of the night I was completely wasted (even though she probably should have cut me off long before) and when I asked her to go back to my place after the bar was closed she instead called me a cab (to cover her own ass if I had driven home).

That my friends is exactly what the NFL is saying with that statement...

NOT a good source for NFL goings-on. There are already plenty of laws on the books that supposedly regulate drinking and public celebration.

These laws never get enforced anywhere close to their potential.

The NFL is never going to slow partying and drinking anywhere but in the court of public opinion and they only take that step to satisfy their very expensive and very well-qualified PR staff.

More like their well-paid attorneys concerned with liability.

Will never happen, Alcohol sales generate to much revenue.

+ You think the "Official Beer Of The NFL" Coors is going to get on board for something like this.

Isn't that a bit hypocritical we will take your advertising dollars and sell your product at our stadiums but we want our fans to limit themselves to 4 beers.

Who in the league office sits around trys to think this sh*t up.

As for the tailgating thing I think there is definitely a movement starting in the NFL especially with teams building new stadiums to have "Dedicated Tailgating Lots" were fans are going to have to "Pay" for the right to tailgate.

Let me tell a story...

When I was 21 I went out to a bar and there was this really hot bartender there. I was young and stupid and thought that she was flirting with me. So every time I went up for a drink I would talk to her and give her a 5 spot for a tip. By the end of the night I was completely wasted (even though she probably should have cut me off long before) and when I asked her to go back to my place after the bar was closed she instead called me a cab (to cover her own ass if I had driven home).

OR............maybe she thought you were really cute, but thought that after that many beers, you wouldn't be able to perform anyway.

Always look on the bright side. :D You should have asked for a rain check though. :rofl:

If this is already been posted, PLEASE forgive me, as I have no search feature.

The NFL League is just getting crazier by the minute. Watch this video....

http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video08.html?maven_referralObject=8647499&maven_referralPlaylistId=&sRevUrl=http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,542300,00.html?test=latestnews

NFL League? Okay Mr. Redundant.

Don't forget to stop by the ATM machine.

:D

Archived