• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2009 Season in Review - Spoiler Alert!!

Zod

Spoiler Alert!!!! Do NOT read if you are living in 2009 still....

Here are my thoughts on the 2009 season...

- Deangelo still getting little respect after breaking the rushing yardage record.

- Wonder if anyone will pick Delhomme up after that 8 INT performance?

- I don't think anyone on this planet picked Matt Moore as the MVP before the season.

- Steve Smith should not be involved in a criminal investigation for stiff arming the defenders head completely off, its part of the game.

- I swear if Panthro ever streaks the field again he better choose a warmer day, for his own sake.

- No idea how in the hell they convinced Beason to play DT, but congrats to him for making the pro bowl doing it.

- Maybe next year fellas

Comedy...it's not for you.

We find our QB of the future after Goodson threads the needle on a halfback pass to Moore. He then goes on to break Vicks QB rushing record in 2010. However, all the papers can talk about is their disbelief that the Panthers called a halfback pass bomb to the end zone in the 4th quarter of the Superbowl.

RIP to the Dallas special teams unit. I remember that week 3 monday night game like it was yesterday. Lloyd booting the kick-off so hard it smashed into the hanging jumbo-tron. Man, it just fell so fast, no one saw it coming

I know that was horrible but I'd kind of like to see it again. Link, please.

Archived