• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

expect a trade soon or wait til cuts..

bLACKpANTHER

The Panthers have little to no trade leverage. We'll have to wait until cuts.

Leverage or no, we need to make a deal for a quality DT. Otherwise, I'm afraid we won't be able to stop anybody's running game. A castoff from another team is not going to cut it. Stewart could bring a good DT from a team that needs a RB.

i would assume that we would want to get a starting DT early this week so they can get some playing time with our 1st unit against B-more.. but if we dont sign anybody relatively soon- expect to wait till rosters are trimmed..

The report is Marty Hurney is personally scouting,so i would think a trade will be in the works soon.

the Panthers need to trade for a quality DT,not some reject that would fall to them down the waiver wire,and they need him immediately.

Leverage or no, we need to make a deal for a quality DT. Otherwise, I'm afraid we won't be able to stop anybody's running game. A castoff from another team is not going to cut it. Stewart could bring a good DT from a team that needs a RB.

castoffs can cut it...look at all the DT we got rid of that are now playing good with other teams.

with these new 3-4 teams there will be some castoffs that can help..

Archived