• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

expect a trade soon or wait til cuts..

bLACKpANTHER

i would assume that we would want to get a starting DT early this week so they can get some playing time with our 1st unit against B-more.. but if we dont sign anybody relatively soon- expect to wait till rosters are trimmed..

IDK..if it will be by the Ravens game.but the sooner the better.if the guys thats have been here are taking this long to learn the DEF imagine how long it would take someone brand new.

One of my fav Smitty plays OAT...second only to the Bears play where he broke like 10 tackles and came out of the pile...that was friggin amazing...Smitty is tha MAN!

Do you mean the Texans game? Where he slanted over the middle and came out of a pile of the entire defense.

There's no hurry for a 4-3 D-tackle as far as fitting into the scheme. It's not like they have a huge play book to learn. Pretty simple actually eat up space take blocks off of the middle LB, slip off and motor to the QB on passing downs.

Other than athleticism it's one of the easiest assignment positions on the field.

There's no hurry for a 4-3 D-tackle as far as fitting into the scheme. It's not like they have a huge play book to learn. Pretty simple actually eat up space take blocks off of the middle LB, slip off and motor to the QB on passing downs.

Other than athleticism it's one of the easiest assignment positions on the field.

Yup, and I think if we were going to pull the trigger on a trade we would have done so by now... looks like we're waiting for cut downs.

Archived