• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Having seen the Ravens

tim

Flacco was outstanding last night. If we don't stay in his face he'll pick us apart. His passes were beating very tight coverage. The one to Heap over the middle comes to mind. Rushing 4 or 5 isn't going to do it.

The Ravens' D got some gifts, but they were good as usual. A little softer up the middle than I'd expect with Ngata and Lewis in there.

The Ravens D looked much better than ours. We need to see our guys be more aggressive pressuring the QB. I haven't seen that yet. They've looked more lost than anything else. Meeks needs to let the dogs out.

I was watching Flacco and he seemed to be playing at a very high level and was a rookie last year. What's up Jake? Step it up!

that simply isn't what Meeks or Fox do.

Flacco was outstanding last night. If we don't stay in his face he'll pick us apart. His passes were beating very tight coverage. The one to Heap over the middle comes to mind. Rushing 4 or 5 isn't going to do it.

The Ravens' D got some gifts, but they were good as usual. A little softer up the middle than I'd expect with Ngata and Lewis in there.

I don't believe Lewis played last night. I think he and Reed were both out.

I don't believe Lewis played last night. I think he and Reed were both out.

Lewis played, he almost had a pick 6 but dropped it. Reed and Lewis played but were pulled prior to the rest of the 1st unit defense.

Too many Jealous people on here...

I mean Flacco played okay. I think he was like what 8-18 for like 120 or something. He has a great deep ball, but I don't know, if your gonna be jealous of anyone at least be jealous of like... Matt Ryan or something.

Like Jake a lot. But watching Flacco made me jealous...........
watching that overrated kid trying to play a man's game as starting QB for the jets should have made you more thankful we haven't spent that kind of money on a QB that early.

seriously...matt ryan and joe flacco are the exception. you won't see that happening for a long time.

mark sanchez is matt leinart v.2

both guys are horrible and always will be. when i saw them play i kept thinking every defensive player they are going to be facing has to be licking their chops to get a shot at pretty boy. guaranteed either a sack or an INT or some stat booster.

Archived