• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Future Poster Boy for Laser Tattoo Removal

Jeremy Igo

What the heck is the 12 all about!? They didn't win the title in 2012. Player numbers?? Doesn't really seem to fit the motif but ok. 

Not sure if serious, but that's definitely a reference to their "12th man" shtick.  Considering how obnoxious this tattoo is altogether, I don't see how it could be complete without that.

Not sure if serious, but that's definitely a reference to their "12th man" shtick.  Considering how obnoxious this tattoo is altogether, I don't see how it could be complete without that.

Yeah I guess I see that now. Pretty half-assed design if that's what it is but that does make sense.

What the heck is the 12 all about!? They didn't win the title in 2012. Player numbers?? Doesn't really seem to fit the motif but ok. 

The whole 12th man thing is one of the best marketing jobs in all the NFL.  Make a big deal about how important the fans are to the point of calling them the 12th man, insinuating they're as responsible for a good tackle as the defensive player that made it.  One big marketing job to sell tickets and make filling a stadium easier.  

Archived