• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dallas or Green Bay

Jeremy Igo

true. it would be awesome.

BUT....losing to them would be unbearable. listening those congadouches ramble on about how the little panthers couldn't man up against america's team and knowing that we were their last stop before heading to the superbowl would be horrible.

losing to the packers >>>>>>>>>> losing to dallas

best thing to do, i guess, is just not lose so our guys will just have to keep that from happening.

Came here to say exactly this. It may seem like losers mentality, but no way would I want to deal with the Dallas fans if they should win.

I'm pulling for GB. I have a lot of respect for players in their organization but I absolutely loathe Jerry Jones (and if men like Mr. Rooney and Richardson weren't standing in his way, there would be no salary cap and you'd be able to consistently buy championships),

Worst of all are the countless numbers of my peers who are Cowboys fans.  All of them decided to become Cowboys fans between 5 and 10 years of age just because the Cowboys were winning superbowls at the time.  Those frontrunning, spoiled persona's deserve another few decades of misery.

Also something will be seriously fishy if Dallas wins the game, especially with how they beat Detroit.  If something remotely similar happens and Dallas wins, you can be sure we won't exactly get a fair game against the Cowboys.

i am of the mind that if the Panthers can win against the Seahawks, it wont matter who we play in the NFCCG. honestly, i think our dream season ends this saturday. BUT, before you all ride me into the ground for it, this is the NFL in January and anything can happen. if Cam plays to his ability, the defense plays to theirs, and our coaching staff doesnt shart their pants, the Panthers have a good chance. if any one of those things doesnt happen, look for the Hawks to continue the trend for teams that make the playoffs with losing records: they win in the wild card round only to lose by 20+ in the divisional. 

i honestly have no preference who wins the Dallas/GB game. there are plenty of reasons to want one or the other to win. for now, i am praying for a Panthers victory saturday night. Once that is secured, i will worry about who the Panthers might play next week. 

that being said, if the "lowly" Panthers can take care of business against Seattle, truly one of the most complete teams in the league, then i will firmly believe that the Panthers can win against any competitor left in the field. They have to win against Seattle first though. 

Well, this is a toughy, especially for me. I grew up in DFW and was born literally a mile from Cowboys Stadium. I have been converted to a Panthers fan. I have lived in NC for 15 years. I still have a soft spot for Cowboys, but right now. I'm focused on a Panthers Win!!

Archived